Monday, January 3, 2011

5..4..3..2..1

Well it seems that time has flown by these last few months and "the day" is fast approaching! I am excited, anxious, and nervous. I want everything to be perfect, this day is something every girl looks forward to! I try to actually keep myself busy with things because if I sit down and actually ponder on all that is happening I start to cry! I should probably get my crying out now instead of the day of ;)
Yesterday I went to try on my dress, needless to say I might have over-eaten over the holidays ;). All of the measuring we did before Thanksgiving had to be let back out...sigh. But that was an easy fix, she just let it all back out and we started over...I can breathe! She still has my dress..she is fixing all of the taking-up parts and working on the hem and bustle. She plans to have it ready to try on again Tuesday! I think once my dress is complete it will start to sink in, but with it not finished I feel like the day is not here yet..ha
There are lots of things to be done this week, but I'm just going to take one thing at a time! I know that everything will be fine but still, in the back of my mind, it will worry me until it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment