Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sticky #6 Life Lately

I haven't blogged in a while and I guess that is because I have been so busy! The dining room is through with painting (except for few touch ups) and the new blinds have been hung. It looks sooo much better. The guest bedroom is 95% done. It just needs a little bit of touching up and a good floor cleaning! The new guest bedroom furniture is in and set up and it looks great!
Work is winding down for me..only one more week left! Then two weeks till school starts back..
I have been thinking a lot lately about selling Premier Designs Jewelry. A friend of mine sells it and we have talked about it. Brandon and I have been discussing it, so we will see..but this is something I really want to do.
In a few weeks, we will be heading to Alabama to visit Brandon's family and do a little shopping. This trip will be different than all of the previous trips because we will be taking the dog with us!! It should be a very interesting drive!! Hope she behaves..
In the past week or so, I have tried several crock pot recipes that turned out well. I will try to post them later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment